Schedule and admission fees
- From November 1, 2019 to May 10, 2020: open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and weekdays for groups, by reservation only. Outdoor site is closed.
- From May 15 to June 23, 2020: daily from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Outdoor site closes at 4:00 pm.
- From June 24 to September 7, 2020: daily from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Outdoor site closes at 5:00 pm.
- From September 9 to October 31, 2020: from Wednesday through Sunday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Outdoor site closes at 4:00 pm.
- Holiday Season: special schedule for the Holiday Season.
Schedules are subject to change without notice. Note that the Ticket Counter closes 1 hour earlier than the Museum.
|Category||Daily rate||Annual Pass|
|Adult||$ 21,20||$ 52,00|
|Senior (65 years and over)||$ 18,05||$ 44,00|
|Student from 13 to 17 years||$ 12,75||$ 31,00|
|Child from 3 to 12 years||$ 10,60||$ 26,00|
|Family*(2 adults and 2 children aged 3 to 12)||$ 55,20||$ 135,00|
|Toddlers (0 to 2 years) CRHA members** Friends of the Museum||Free|
Taxes excluded. Rates are subject to change without notice.
*For each additional child, a 25% discount is granted on the regular rate. Discount available on-site at Exporail ticketing only. Not available online.
**Free admission for Canadian Railroad Historical Association (CRHA) members and no charge for a person assisting a handicapped visitor.
Free admission for the citizens of Saint-Constant and Delson with proof of residency.
Residents of Quebec have free access to Exporail on the first Sunday of each month with proof of residency for each adult. Click here for more details.
Discount for CAA/AAA membership card holders applicable at the ticket counter only.