Adults group packages
Enjoy a unique experience at Exporail, the largest railway museum in Canada!
Exporail provides modern, safe and comfortable amenities. Discover Canada’s history through our railroads, the builders of our nation. Go on a 2-hour interactive tour. Escorted by a tour guide, you can admire vehicles filled with history; relive the days of railroads track gangs and the founders of Canada’s railroads. Travel back in time to the birth of urban transportation and re-visit the fabulous era of the streetcars of Montreal.
During the tour, hop aboard a steam locomotive, discover the history of the school car and take a seat in a late nineteenth century sleeping car. Visit our model train room. Depending on the season, add a pleasant streetcar ride to your visit.
Adult and Senior groups are welcome year round (reservations required). Groups must comprise a minimum of 20 persons.
Groups must comprise a minimum of 20 persons. Taxes are excluded.
- Exporail welcomes groups throughout the year
- Special rates for groups of 20 or more visitors and for seniors (65 and over)
- No charge for a person assisting a handicapped visitor
- Modern air-conditioned exhibition pavilion
- Wheelchair access (period vehicles are not adapted for wheelchairs)
- Free parking and reserved bus area
- Tours are held, rain or shine
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Gift shop specializing in railway literature and souvenirs
- Restaurants located within walking distance
Maurice Binette, Coordinator of Customer Services, Programming and Education.
Phone: 450 638-1522, extension 231
Fax: 450 638-1563